Sunday 13 April 2008

More independent thought

More tasty treats in the Indie on Sunday today. Working in personal finance has made me slightly paranoid about my financial future and I stare at bank statements, pay slips and demands that I pay back my loans with increasing horror. Maybe I should take note of my own advice to save my way through the credit crunch or take out insurance in the event I get pregnant and think I might have twins (you thought I was kidding last week??) Anyway, the rest of my stuff is not quite so optimistic: the doom of Facebook, accusations of market abuse, the doom for first time buyers, fines for a failing communications firm and help with energy bills for poor households. Well the last one isn't doom but I was working a theme.
Far more fun is the city diary I compiled on Friday which is also in today's paper. I now live for business gossip and tittle-tattle...

No comments: