Sunday 20 April 2008

Linking thinking

Carrying on the (dubious) theme of using this blog simply to link to my published stuff in a egotistical rampage, I'm whacking up some more work.
I spent a delightful few days playing with a lovely clever website that does all your bargain hunting for you on supermarket sites. I found this utterly genuis and wrote a rather effusive piece saying just that.
I also wrote some gripping stuff about how naughty easyjet is, how depressed the market is, how expensive Europe is, how lying drivers are, how cheap the iphone is and how uncomplacent Brown is, and other such heartening and motivational stuff.
I have been in Bristol for the past two days for an evangelical christian hen weekend. While the conservative christians were nothing but charming, the fun was extremely wholesome and there was even pottery painting on the agenda. Quite a long way from binge drinking and male strippers...

No comments: